Group Information Security Manager
£600 per day to Umbrella (inside IR35)
South East England- 2 days per week
6 month initial contract
the Group Information security manager will be responsible for ensuring the organisation is secure from information security threats, managing risk across the department and ensuring the IT processes (policies and procedures) meet legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
- Security Leadership in the Financial Service Sector
- Experienced policy, process and procedure creation and maintenance
- Expert in security strategy definition
- Specialist knowledge of security legislation, frameworks and standards
- Expert in risk management
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrable credibility to advise internal and external stakeholders