Kronospan is seeking to recruit an Accounts Apprentices to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales.
This is an opportunity for those wishing to establish an exciting career while continuing their formal education. Our Accounts Apprentices will gain experience in each of the accounting activities of the business in order to establish a comprehensive understanding of our finance operations, ultimately leading to a rewarding and successful career in accounting.
Kronospan has around 15,000 employees across more than 40 manufacturing sites worldwide. As an expanding family business in a dynamic environment, our people are the key to our success.
Growing rapidly, we are always looking for colleagues who are creative, committed and courageous. We need people who can break new ground and who willingly take on responsibility.
The Accounts Apprentice will provide efficient and effective administrative support to the accounts department.
• To provide general office services for the accounts payable department, including:
o Envelope filling
• To support the accounts department maintain accurate, timely and legible records
• To maintain the filing and archiving systems in line with the organisations' policies and procudures
• To process routine documentation
• To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
• Answering phones for the department, taking messages and passing to the correct member of staff
• To provide appropriate cover as and when required
• To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post
Successful candidates will possess:
• The drive and determination to excel during this challenging apprenticeship
• Minimum 5 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent, including Maths & English.
• A real "can do" attitude
Just some of what we are able to offer includes
• Earn while you learn
• A gateway to a future accounting career
• Continued training, support and career development
• The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to excellence