Are you looking for a new challenge in September? Are you experienced teaching within EYFS?
At Prospero we work with a number of primary schools across Sheffield who come to us with requirements for EYFS Teachers. We anticipate supply placements to come up within all year groups soon ready for September. These placements would be within primary and these placements could be either day to day or long term supply.
Responsibilities of a EYFS Teacher include:
- Teaching using pre-planned lesson guides provided by the school.
- Working closely with management and reporting back regarding progress of pupils.
- Managing behaviour by following school behaviour policies.
Benefits for working with Prospero:
- Opportunity to work in a wide range of primary schools across the area.
- Dedicated consultant who will keep you updated on upcoming placements.
- Get paid a weekly wage, anywhere up to £450, dependent on previous experience.
- Further develop your skill set and qualifications through extra free CPD courses.
Ideally you will have:
- QTS and experience teaching in a primary school setting.
- Experience teaching within EYFS
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.