Drama Teacher Required for Secondary School in Chichester.
We're currently working with a school in Chichester who are seeking an engaging Drama teacher to join their close-knit and dynamic team starting in September 2021. If you can deliver inspirational lessons in Drama and build confidence in students, we'd love to hear from you! About the role
You'll be joining a supportive staff team, working towards raising student attainment through outstanding teaching. You'll receive ongoing support and training from the school too!
The successful applicant will be expected to have experience of teaching Drama to GCSE level (equivalent international experience will also be considered) and to be able to deliver dynamic and engaging lessons.
The school is focused on nurturing each student with a balanced curriculum which nurtures their talents and aspirations, as well as preparing them for adult life. They are dedicated to supporting their workforce to ensure they have an engaged and enthusiastic team of staff. The school is accessible by bus or car and boasts lovely views of the local area. About you
- A qualified teacher with a formal teaching qualification (NQTs will be considered for this role)
- Confident teaching Drama at secondary school level
- A passion for your subject and education in general
- Ability to think on your feet and adapt to new environments
- A desire to work as a team with the rest of the department and the school
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications, and all teachers require a formally-recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role.
All candidates must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.