Key Stage 2 Teacher | Year 6
This outstanding school in St. Helens is keen to recruit an energetic Year 6 Teacher this September.
Are you looking for a new position this September due to relocation, or your current contract is ending?
Do you have upper Key Stage 2 experience and would like to transfer this to a forward-thinking primary school?
If this Key Stage 2 Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, 'click apply'
and send your CV to Tradewind Recruitment today. Key Information:
3 form entry St. Helens Mainstream Primary School
Excellent transportation links
Mid Pupil Premium/EAL
MPS - UPS + optional
Full-time role with a view to go permanent
Collaborative planning with other Y6 class
Strong Senior Leadership team
Fantastic CPD programmeThe Role:
Work alongside a thriving Year 6 team
Bright and spacious classrooms to teach in
Broad and balanced curriculumPerson Specification:
Strong classroom management skills
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Year 6 experience is essential
Excellent organisation and communication skills
Strong academic background
Passionate about educationA little about Tradewind and who you could be working with:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If this Year 6 Primary Teacher opportunity sounds like the ideal role for September, 'click apply'
and send your CV today.