My client are a highly regarded London market insurance MGA who have are seeking a Legacy Operations Manager in a newly created role.
This is a varied role which will include:
- Creating an in-house operating platform for the MGA to ensure a smooth transition from a binder broker to in-house processing of legacy binders. Leading reconciliation projects to ensure premiums and claims have been full processed from Coverholders through to carriers.
- Working on various projects including the selection and implementation of a new processing platform and changing the surrounding processes.
- Provide MI such as premium and claims processing reports to senior management.
- Management of an offshore IBA team
- Build and manage a team of processing technicians
The ideal candidate will have worked at a coverholder or binder broker as a Senior Technician or Operations Manager. Strong organisational and communication skills are essential.
This role is paying a basic salary of up to £70,000pa plus benefits and bonus. You will be part of a highly regarded MGA and in a brand new position on a growing team. If interested please get in touch.