*Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor - London - £22,568*
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor in our onsite corporate Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
As a Personal Trainer this is your chance to provide personal programming that really makes a difference to clients' health and wellbeing. Sharing our passion for the health of others, as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor, you will also enjoy scope to change lives for the better.
As a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor you will;
* Be responsible for Fitness floor supervision through to wellbeing plans and exercise programmes.
* Deliver group exercise and circuit-based classes - ranging from Spin to Les Mils.
* Promote and carrying out our unique Health MOT - a health assessment which enables members to work towards manageable personal goals and empowers them to make changes to their health and fitness.
* Ensure everyone is assessed and inducted before using the facilities, and you will help and support with techniques, training and lifestyle needs.
* Deputise for the Programme Manager.
To succeed as a Fitness & Wellbeing Advisor you will have;
* A strong background of success in a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
* Proven ability to teach circuit-based classes, perform fitness assessments and deliver great training, using your own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills and a flexible approach. You will also be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary* - £22,568
*Location - *London
*Hours - *Full-time, 40 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.