It is now easier than ever to find out about job opportunities across Nuffield Health.
Whatever you do, we want to give you every opportunity to broaden your experience and understanding and to develop you both personally and professionally at Nuffield Health.
We want you invested in us for the long term, and we'll offer you an abundance of interesting and varied roles. You may want to consider stepping into something completely new to give you the fresh challenge you've been seeking.
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us in our Manchester Didsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Centre as a Joint Pain Advisor. and play your part in building a healthier nation.
The aim of the Joint Pain Programme is multidimensional; initially it is to facilitate people's abilities to perform normal daily activities and increase their exercise activity. In addition, the programme will act as an educational tool to allow people to effectively self-manage their symptoms by providing guidance and advice on nutrition, sleep, exercise programming, goal setting and emotional wellbeing.
As our Joint Pain Advisor you will:
* Be required to deliver the Nuffield Health Joint Pain Programme and champion the companies Charitable Purpose.
* Run a series of 12-week trainer led education and exercise programmes, followed by 12 weeks support for the participants of the programme.
* Be required to facilitate group learning around subjects from emotional wellbeing, sleep, healthy eating and pain.
* Be able to deliver or facilitate various exercise modalities from circuit training to strength training, yoga and pool work, whilst working within peoples varying physical abilities.
* Be required to work flexibly and have good organisational skills to balance multiple programme groups (cohorts) at once whilst actively recruiting for the next phase of cohorts.
* Be able to complete Joint Pain MOTs to participants to enable us to track and monitor progress.
* Ensure that outcome data is accurately captured, which is essential in supporting our Charitable Purpose and tracking and monitoring participants progress.
* Have good levels of administration to be able to manage referrals into the programme, build your cohorts, complete Joint Pain MOTs and run the weekly sessions.
* Have a good foundation knowledge of Joint Pain conditions.
* Respond to the ongoing requirements of the programme to ensure successful delivery of each cohort.
To succeed as a Joint Pain Advisor, you will have the following skills and abilities:
* Leadership & influencing skills
* Good communicator
* Calm under pressure
* Motivational and engaging personality
* Self-starter with high levels of drive, energy and commitment
* Strong organisation skills, with ability to manage workload and time effectively and flexibly.
* Collaborative working within your site as well as Central Operations and the Charity Team
* Personal values that drive performance with clarity, transparency and fairness to team colleagues
* Excellent IT skills
* Have an energising impact on those around you
* Level 3 Qualified Personal Trainer
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - Up to £20,567.04 pro rata (Dependant On Experience)
Location - Manchester Didsbury
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 15*
**Multiple Positions Available**
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.