The Transaction Diligence team at EY currently has exciting opportunities. You'll work with a high-performing, integrated team which focuses on a variety of high-profile IPOs and transactions. You'll have a diverse range of stretching experiences which will give you continuous learning and development opportunities as well as a great sense of achievement. The opportunity
We help corporate and financial clients to meet their strategic goals, whether they are acquiring, divesting or raising finance. We work with a range of clients, from UK entrepreneur led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors, often on complex assignments that involve working with colleagues across a variety of disciplines and jurisdictions.
Our core work is due diligence, assessing a target company's finances and business projections, identifying opportunities, risks, sensitivities and potential mitigations, and reporting on these to our clients, their banks, investors and other parties.
You will be working alongside experienced due diligence professionals, where you will continue to develop your skills to perform due diligence in a range of situations and sectors. There is the opportunity for travel, both within the UK and potentially internationally. When working on projects you will almost always be working as part of a wider cross service line team.Qualifications:Role Responsibilities
As an Executive in Transaction Diligence you would be a vital member of the team by analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business, discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior finance and operational management, and writing reports that set out our findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction. Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Commercial thinking and ability to analyse businesses at pace
- An ability to interact with and challenge management teams
- Strong attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach
- Team working and communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have
- A Degree (ideally in a financially related topic)
- ACA (or equivalent) qualification ideally with First Time Passes
- Project management and Excel skills
- Evidence of report writing skills
- A passion to provide high quality service to your clients
What we look for
- Transactions experience
- Client facing experience from a professional services background
What's most important is that you're dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You'll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you've got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you. What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build. Apply now.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.