Operations Engineer with a strong background in the UK energy trading (Ideally with experience of virtual power plant) is sought by an IoT innovation house based in Birmingham.
With a rich pedigree of using IoT technology to improve renewable energy accessibility this Operations Engineer will champion the implementation and installation of new solutions using root cause analysis to help drive further product innovation.
This Operations Engineer based near Birmingham should have most of the following key skills:
- Demonstrable skills in third party electrical product installation
- Experience working within the UK energy trading marketplace ideally with Virtual powerplant experience
- An electrical engineering background
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Any experience delivering product customer training would be a real plus
The benefits for this operations Engineer based near Birmingham include
- £50,000 - £60,000 starting salary
- Company car allowance
- Home based when not on site
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Regular salary and progression reviews
- Flexible working hours
- A high performance, autonomous working environment
So if you are a Operations engineer with a passion for technical innovation within a hugely exciting growth field please apply now to be considered and for further information.
£50,000 - £60,000
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/93086866