Product Owner HAMMERSMITH
Are you looking to further your skills as an experienced Product Owner? We are currently working with a superb organisation that are looking to expand their team. The organisation are a global business and IT services provider, specialising in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
The role of a Product Owner will contribute in helping businesses stay relevant and work efficiently. The ideal Product Owner will have previous experience within telecommunications and good Business Analysis knowledge. With experience in Road-mapping and good knowledge in Agile and waterfall methodologies.Ideal Criteria for a Product Owner
As a contract, Product Owner you will get:
- 5+years experience as a Product owner or product manager
- Extensive Business Analysis knowledge
- Road-mapping experience
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Front office or UX exposure
- Ideally a background from telecommunications
- 12 months fixed term contract
- Base salary of up to £72,000 /annum
- Possible future prospects and opportunity to be involved in one of the most exciting projects in the media market at the minute.
This is a great opportunity to further you career as a Product Owner and become part of a leading organisation, making major developments in IT Services. To find out more please contact Zack
or apply directly now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92943182