Our client is a small and highly Entrepreneurial RE investor, with a track record of investing in multiple asset classes. They have built a strong reputation among Investors of patient, solid investing, from Hotels to Mezzanine.
Generally they are focused on New York and London for Mezzanine and Opportunistic investing at the moment, however they have invested across the world from the Caribbean to Russia and have brought in operators in some cases and operated the assets themselves in others.The Role:
- Producing Financial Models for Acquisitions or Lending.
- Produce reports for Investors and internal evaluation.
- Analyse deals and present reporting to Directors.
- 2-5 Years experience within a Real Estate team at either an Investment bank, Private Equity fund or Big 4 (Must be deal advisory or transaction services)
- Excellent financial modelling skills.
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Good communicator
You will be Major part of the Investment Team and integral in all aspects of the business, from Portfolio Management, Helping with Asset Management and Investment (currently they are looking at 30 deals a quarter).
If you are looking for a very nimble and exciting team this a Great opportunity with excellent deal flow.