- The successful candidate will report directly into the Head of Structured Finance Services and will provide leadership and Transaction Management support to a range of structured finance transactions, special purpose vehicles (SPV's) and other corporate entities.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing transactions from onboarding to termination; and close liaison with other transaction parties from the start to finish of the transaction is required.
- You will develop the company's relationships with existing and potential clients and other market professionals including driving business development activities.
- You will mentor and manage less senior members of the team.
- Solid experience in a Structured Finance Transaction Management role with extensive experience in reviewing, negotiating and executing transaction documents and managing SPV's to a high standard.
- Proven track record of entity management.
- Excellent client skills and proactive approach to relationship building.
- Solid understanding of the operations of international Financial Markets and securitisation.
- Ability to drive growth within the Corporate Services business and to coach, lead and motivated the wider team.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Team player and positive attitude.
If you have the right experience and attributes, please apply now for this excellent career opportunity which offers excellent professional and personal development, and mobility opportunities.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted