SharePoint Developer - 12 months - London
We are seeking an experienced SharePoint Developer to join JP Morgan on an initial 12 months contract in London.
As a SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for the design and delivery of Records Management solution across different lines of businesses. Apply knowledge of Records Management concepts, tools, policies and procedures across the firm to develop solutions across different LOBs/CFs to migrate and comply with firm wide rules. Understand code quality, code security and application quality KPIs in order to provide project metrics and data to enable development teams to make intelligent decisions throughout the delivery lifecycle. Facilitate development and architecture discussion, through a detailed understanding of current application development tools and techniques. Support engineering excellence and compliance with all corporate, regulatory, IT risk and architecture policies. Work in an Agile project environment, with the ability to work with the Product Owner and SCRUM Team on all aspects of the project, from development of the product vision and business case, through to delivery of product increments.Your key job responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- Design, build and maintain SharePoint online sites and pages for the global enterprise
- Upgrade and optimize existing web applications to enhance customer experience and overall operability.
- Responsible for software development and Object Oriented Programming (OOP), working with languages such as C# and VB.NET.
- Develop SOAP and REST APIs with JSON. Responsible with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) via automation tools such as Jenkins. Responsible for Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Telemetry and data analytics using tools such as Splunk or SSIS.
- Manage the proactive examination of existing business processes and identifies gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation, including workflow and content management.
- Continually strives to improve the efficiency and usability of our SharePoint solutions, leveraging ongoing research and understanding business needs.
- Develop application documentation and appropriate training.
- Extensive hands-on experience in SharePoint development.
- Proficient in SharePoint Enterprise Server 2013,2016 or 2019.
- Hands-on experience with developing SharePoint solutions using - C#.Net and SPFx (TypeScript, React, Angular, Vue.js, Hadlebars, npm, Webpack, REST APIs).
- Understands SharePoint Configuration / Administration for development.
- Ability to work independently to research issues or enhancement requests and present multiples ideas for resolution.
- Must be adept with formal methodologies for structured software engineering
- Knowledge of Active Directory querying
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, Power Apps, Power Automate and Graph API.
- Querying Splunk data
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Unix Bash, Perl, PowerShell