- We require a Senior Business Analyst that can lead and define the strategic approach and influences delivery method across complex projects and programmes of work.
- You would be providing clients with the advice and delivery support that they need in their complex technology programmes.
- Business process design and improvement & mapping customer journeys
- Analysing, documenting and managing business requirements
This global Financial Services player are going through a sustained period of growth in the last few years due to investment in cutting edge technology services, an impressive hiring and talent strategy and providing IT Services to a growing list of industry leading technology trailblazers within Financial Services.
You can expect to work on large scale transformation work amongst a team of technology experts working for true global leaders in technology services and digital transformation.
Your environment will be a true Agile place of work where you will collaborate in a multi-purpose team defining delivery requirements for service improvements.Role Requirements
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 020 7780 6700 or apply below.
- Drive requirements gathering and definition activities
- Work closely with the Product Owner and Operating Model Lead to understand needs and document requirements utilising agile frameworks
- Identify, review and analyse business processes and systems to understand design implications across Business, IT and Operations
- Document end-to-end delivery of changes from scoping and initial requirement elaboration, to release and evaluation including and any ongoing feature enhancements or changes
Role: Business Analyst
Location: London (Remote)
Day Rate: £400 - £450 per day (Inside IR35)
Contact: Gavin Savage
Telephone: 020 7780 6700