Our client, a well established educational provider for students between the age of 11-16, with challegning behaviour, are currently working with Randstad to recruit an experienced TA with a background of working with children and young adults.What will you do?
What will you receive in return?
- Support the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all learners
- Inspire and motivate our children and young people
- Be supportive, nurturing and understanding with high expectations of learning and behaviour
- Seek to make learning exciting and a positive experience for the learners. Monitor learners in order to assess, record and report on individual achievement and development
- Undertake planning, lead and deliver group sessions
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written and be able to demonstrate these with colleagues, parents, carers and learners
- £85 - £90 per day
- Free parking
- SUbsidised meals
- options for temp to perm
- Ongoing training (free)
For more information or you would like to apply for the role email or hit the APPLY button
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.