Contact Centre Account Manager
DigitalKOG are a digital marketing company who specialise in lead generation. With offices in the North West and the North East and a great client base, we have experienced rapid growth since our launch in 2019.
For us, all roads lead to leads. Along the way, we will build and cultivate brand, expand and engage audiences and create memorable digital experiences - but all for one purpose and one purpose only - to maximise client revenue.The role:
You'll be Account Managing our Newcastle Contact Centre, which turns leads we generate online for our clients into confirmed appointments for their salespeople. The objective of the team is to maximise the relationship between leads and appointments, as well as to provide a source of research and development, which feeds back into our digital strategies. You'll be responsible for making sure those two things happen to standards we're all proud of.
In the position, you'll work directly with our clients and our Contact Centre Manager to ensure client needs are met and that the team are effectively resourced to achieve both output and financial objectives. You'll regularly be running and creating reports - both internal and external - and will be ultimately responsible for the Team, their results and for making sure that our clients are happy with their appointment conversions.
We're looking for someone who...
- Has previous experience of Account Managing a Call Centre, Call Centre Management or management within other direct marketing channels.
- Is highly proficient in Excel; someone who can write formulas, analyse data, and create reports.
- Has experience of budget, resource, and financial planning.
- Has used a CRM system before within the remit of lead management and understands diary scheduling.
And really important is that you're a nice person too, someone who loves working with people, who can help our team excel, provide guidance for them when they need it and who looks after our clients with care, understanding and expertise.
What will you get in return? Well it's not bad (we think!)
- A good salary with a yearly bonus if you help us achieve our ambitions.
- Freedom to help shape the direction of our Contact Centre.
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
- A great location for commuting.
- Free parking.
- You get to work with a very friendly team!
- And some friendly clients!
- Plus, we have McDonald's & ASDA across the road... if that helps.