Flexible Healthcare Assistants Required £8.91-£13.00 per hour.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Watton area to provide care and support to individuals in elderly residential home.
The role will encompass a variety of shifts based on your availability including - Long days, nights and sleep ins on a planned rota basis.Responsibilities:
- Providing personal care, domestic tasks and housing related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
- Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
- Promoting choice and independence.
- To support individual to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Experience of providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
- Possess excellent people skills.
- Have a passion for the healthcare sector
- Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
- Have great communication skills.
- Flexibility is essential.
- Full driving licence and the ability to travel within Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Weekly pay via BACS
- Ongoing training & development
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle
- Recommend a friend scheme.