Primary School Teacher - KS1
Start Date: September 2021
Are you a creative KS1 Primary Teacher to looking for a new challenge?
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Primary Teacher to start within a Key Stage 1 class in a vibrant and supportive Primary School based in Mansfield. The role is to start September 2021 and will run to the end of the academic year, with a view to become a permanent contract.CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Location - Mansfield
- Position - Primary Teacher
- Type of work - KS1 Teacher
- Start date - September 2021
- Duration / Likely Duration - July 2022
- End date (if applicable) - July 2022
- Contract type - Long term temp
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £100 per day
- Hours - 8:15 am - 4pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.