Due to expansion, an exciting position has become available for a Data Engineer to join a Top 100 employer working out of Central London, and voted by staff and customers as one of the best places to work in the UK. The successful Data Engineer will earn up to £70k, in addition to 25 days annual leave, up to 10% employer contribution pension, an annual bonus plan, and an extensive benefits package. To be successful in the role you will come from a solid background in Data Engineering and have experience in using Java and Scala, then this could be the perfect opportunity to grow your career and earn good money.
What you will be doing in the role
· Contributing to quality assurance by writing unit and functional tests.
· Ensuring development happens for all Software Components.
What you will need to do the job
· Experience with very large data sets using big data technologies such as Spark, Hive and Impala
· Senior engineering skills with Java and Scala.
Why would you want to work for this company?
You will join their successful, stable, and growing team. The Company considers you as a highly valued member of the business and will offer you an extensive benefits package plus fantastic progression opportunities if you are wishing to move further in your career on a local, national, or global scale.
Why should you apply?
· Competitive Salary (from £65K+)
· Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, and a Share Purchase Plan up to 3% of your salary base!
· Excellent location based out of London near the local tube station
Ready to apply and find out more!
To apply for the Data Engineer to work remotely, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter by using the apply button provided on the page if you are applying through the job board, or via a return message on LinkedIn.
We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.