The successful candidate will join my clients operation near Dagenham as an Import Coordinator where you will be handling Import declarations and ensuring they are completed accurately in accordance with HMRC regulations as well as clearing customs entries. Client Details
Our client is a global freight forwarding business based near Dagenham who specialises in Road, Sea and Air freight. Due to expansion plans, we are looking for the successful candidate to join my clients operation as an Import Coordinator. Description
The successful candidate will join my clients operation near Dagenham as an Import Coordinator where you will be responsible for the following:
- Completing Import entries aligned with HMRC regulations
- Ensuring entries submitted are fully compliant with all relevant customs and customer requirements
- Work with the operation and transport teams to guarantee delivery of all imports take place within customer expected timescales and in the most cost-effective way using the correct transport options available.
- Monitoring all imports to ensure they are stored correctly.
The successful candidate will live within a commutable distance to Dagenham and hold the following attributes:
- Previous Import experience
- Previous Custom entries experience
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.