Design Technology Teacher needed for Outstanding School - Grimsby
KS3/KS4 Design Technology teacher required for Ofsted rated 'Good' Secondary School based in the Grimsby area - September 2021 start.
Are you a Design Technology Teacher looking for a new role September 2021?Do you have experience teaching KS3/KS4 Design Technology?
- Design Technology teaching position for September 2021
- DT teaching job
- DT teaching jobs
- Design Technology teaching jobs
- DT teaching
- September 2021 teaching jobs
REED Education are working alongside a highly regarded Secondary school based in the area of Grimsby. This school are seeking a DT teacher of any specialism within the field for a position from September 2021 on a permanent basis.
This Design Technology teaching position is to teach DT across Key stages 3 and 4We are looking for:
What do you need to be a viable candidate?
- A full-time Design Technology Teacher who can teach across Key Stages 3 & 4 and has excellent subject knowledge of Design Technology.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to today - the school are looking to conduct video / telephone interviews ASAP.
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.