Job Role; AAT Part Qualified - Accounts
Location; Rochdale - there is on site car parking
Salary; c £20,000 - £22,000 plus AAT Study Support and a comprehensive benefits package!
Consultants; Louise O'Brien and Andrew Schofield
With our Client we have an exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified - AAT Accounts Assistant to join this modern and rapidly expanding business.
Based within the Central Finance the role will report to the Finance Controller and will work across elements of Finance and Managements functions.
This is a great role for an individual who wants to climb the career ladder -you will work very closely alongside the FC.
As the AAT Part Qualified Accounts Assistant you will work across;
- Sales and Purchase Ledger - up to end including preparation of Month End
- You will also work across Journals / Accruals and Prepayments
- Update of Excel / Reports and Spreadsheets
- Create a range of Commercial Analytical Reports - across Sales and Profit
- Prepare a range of Financial and Management Accounting tasks for preparation in Month and Year End
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- A driven approach and hungry to learn
- Able to work as a Team and also unsupervised at times
- Be studying or to have partly studied AAT
- Experience or a good understanding of Journals is essential
This is a a role for an ambitious AAT Part Qualified who is determined to complete their AAT studies and who are committed to a career in Finance and Accounts.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV
****WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS ROLE.***