Industry: Electronics, ManufacturingJob Title: Contract Embedded Software EngineerType: ContractHourly rate: £30 - £40 per hour depending on skillset and experienceDuration: 3 Months, highly likely to be extendedWork arrangement: Fully RemoteLocation: EnglandOutside IR35
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contract Embedded Software Engineer
to join a fast growing, talented and successful Smart Technology company based in England
. The Contract Embedded Software Engineer
will join the business on a 3 month exciting project with view to be extended.
The hourly rate on offer for the successful Contract Embedded Software Engineer
is £30 - £40 per hour, depending on experience.
Full remote work is available. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
This contract assignment is deemed and confirmed being Outside IR35. The contract duration is for 3 months but this is highly likely to be extended.
Contract Embedded Software Engineer key skills:
- 3-5+ years industry experience
- Expert embedded systems knowledge.
- Experience of the full embedded software lifecycle
- Strong Embedded Software Programming in C
- Excellent hands on experience of Espressif Systems - ESP32
- ESP32 Wi-Fi & Bluetooth MCU
- Experience in testing and maintaining embedded software and hardware
- Experience working with Smart Technology devices and designing secure integration with the cloud
- Wireless Communication interfaces - WIFI, BLE, Bluetooth, Zigbee, LoRa, NFC, EnOcean etc
- Proven track record of success with embedded system development projects
- Version control: Mercurial, GIT, SVN, JIRA etc.
- Problem Solving - Strong problem solving/root-cause analysis skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Desirable nice to have skills:
- Experience of STM-32 Cortex M7 - F746 or similar
- Good C++ Programming skills
- Real time operating systems experience - FreeRTOS, QNX, VxWorks, Windows CE etc
- Hardware design knowledge
- Cloud-based (AWS IoT)
- Industry experience - Smart Technology, Wearable Electronics, Renewable Energy
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract Embedded Software Engineer
, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on for further information.