Would you like to gain experience within one of the UK's largest in-house pension teams? We currently have a vacancy for a Pensions Executive within the Member Services side of the Trustee and Member Services Team at our site in Farnborough.
As a Pensions Executive, you will have accountability for effective management of member related pension services and support to the Company.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a leading pension's team which supports one of the largest pension schemes in the UK.Your main responsibilities as a Pensions Executive will involve:
Your skills and qualifications:
- Our member (both in-service and pensioner) consultative committees meet on a quarterly basis, as one of the key contacts for this Committee this role involves meeting management, resolution of queries, actions and elections
- Engaging with and providing support to any Company pension committees or forums, which may meet from time to time to consider benefit design
- Assisting with implementation of any agreed benefit changes and linking this through to key Company stakeholders and processes (e.g. payroll, human resources (HR), employee relations (ER), trade unions (TU))
- Responding to queries from Company stakeholders (e.g. payroll, HR, ER, TU) and delivering training support
- Responding to queries from members which may include meetings to explain benefit entitlements (including senior executives)
- Management and renewal of risk and insured benefits linked to pension schemes
- Complying with and maintaining all Company linked scheme policies, procedures and guidelines (both scheme and member related) such as, Auto Enrolment duties, Group Income Protection (GIP)
- Working with the global mobility team to monitor international assignments for those with continued scheme membership
- Monitoring participating employers (including management of any S75 debts); assisting with post completion actions for corporate transactions, TUPE transfers
What we're looking for in you:
- Ideally you will have pensions qualifications either PMI or equivalent
- Pensions experience, in house or within TPA or consultancy
- Experience of the administration of managing and chairing meetings
- Strong presentation skills
You must be a strong influencer, with enthusiasm for the role. You should have a supportive personality and enjoy working as part of a team.Location:
Our employees receive an excellent benefits package which includes a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. We also offer a range of additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and many local and national employee discounts. Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.BAE Systems
BAE Systems is one of the world's leading global defence, security and aerospace companies. We work at the cutting edge of technology, creating more than 100 new inventions every year for customers in over 100 countries.Head Office
If you'd like to make a real difference where it counts, BAE Systems is the place for you.
From keeping soldiers, sailors and pilots safe to helping countries prosper, from developing the next generation of supersonic aircraft to investing in the next generation of super-smart talent - at BAE Systems, we work together to give our customers an essential edge in protecting the things that really matter. Lives, livelihoods, ways of life.
As part of the Head Office team, you'll be at the heart of this endeavour - working closely with our air, maritime, land and cyber and intelligence businesses to support our customers around the world.
Join us and you'll be encouraged and rewarded to excel in this important work. Apply your talent where it counts.At BAE we want to be the leading employer in defence and security for valuing diversity and inclusion. We care about difference in all forms and want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential.We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently under-represented within our industry, including women, people from ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to be a preferred home for veterans and reservists.Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit those roles that you can perform for the organisation
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we sometimes close our vacancies early. It is therefore advisable to apply as early as possible if you would like to be considered for a role with BAE Systems.