The key objective of this role is to support & work collaboratively within our Customer Care Executive Team and support our direct accounts to ensure that we are able to meet the needs of our customers in a timely and efficient manner. This will involve being able to demonstrate effective and efficient handling of order processing, managing disputes, management of returns and coordinating collections back from our client base, managing queries both over the telephone & email along with ad hoc administration tasks to support the wider team. This role reports into the Customer Care Manager.
The role will entail:
- Building Customer Relationships - To act as a key point of contact for our UK & ROI based salons by contact
methods such as telephone, & Emails. Ensure all queries are logged & dealt with in a 'Customer Centric' manner. To manage daily flow of orders to hit the delivery lead times and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
- Effective Stakeholder Management - To liaise with commercial, customer care, warehouse, credit, transport and carriers and to build up effective relationships with these key
- Identify Efficiencies - Identify & Implement opportunities to improve our service to both internal & external customers through regularly getting feedback and being customer centric in your day to day approach. Also identify efficiencies to the way we work and current processes in Customer
- Administration Tasks/Projects: Support and lead on locally initiated projects & tasks as directed by the Customer Care
- Experience in a fast- paced Customer Care
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal & external
- Strong attention to detail skills & multitasking skills
- A can- do attitude and ability to go above & beyond for our customers in the service we provide
- Ability to work in an ever changing & demanding
- Strong prioritisation skills and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to challenge ways of working and seek out ways to continuously improve making ideas a reality
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft office Packages
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy