Who we are
We're global, we're growing and we're going to need talent to keep up the pace. We're making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We've been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There's almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We've got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between - they're open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story - read on... About the role
As a member of WorldRemit's Marketing team you will aim high, embrace challenge and always do what's right; acting with integrity and building trust as you contribute to the company's technical direction and long term decision making.
As the Brand Analyst you will be instrumental in helping WorldRemit succeed by championing marketing insight and effectiveness. Through continuous analysis of industry, competitor, audience and marketing performance data you will help inform strategic decision making and marketing briefs. Liaising closely with the wider marketing team you will help join the dots between marketing objectives, insight, creative delivery and media investment. Your expertise will help us optimise our marketing investment and secure ongoing business support.
We work in a very dynamic environment where change is the constant and new exciting projects come up all the time: you will need to be able to identify patterns and opportunities, think at scale and prioritise tasks by their impact on business goals. Reporting to the Head of Brand Research you will:
- Monitor brand health and WorldRemit's competitive position, and help identify drivers of growth & threats
- Analyse campaign performance and evaluate against objectives and KPIs
- Support KPI setting and budget planning decisions
- Analyse and report long term return on marketing investment
- Guide strategic decision making with analysis, learnings and best practice to improve marketing effectiveness
- Monitor, analyse and report competitor activity, customer profile and brand strategies
- Support campaign briefing and planning process
- Grow understanding of brand and marketing effectiveness across the business
What we're looking for from you...
What you'll get from us
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in marketing, brand, insight or similar field
- Experience in performance analysis and marketing effectiveness
- Good understanding of brand and marketing strategy
- Strong data analysis and visualisation skills, using a variety of software & tools (e.g. Excel, Q, R, Tableau). SQL skills are a bonus.
- Able to join the dots between multiple data points and distill into clear recommendations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- A self-starter who takes initiative, is resourceful and can manage the complexity, pace and change of a high-growth scale-up Tech company
- Degree in marketing, market research, analytics, business or related field
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years
- Life assurance worth 3 x your salary
- Generous parental leave
- Private medical and dental care plans
- Cycle to work scheme
*Please note, due to remote working at present, some of our benefits may be temporarily suspended. For more information please get in touch.