Recruitment Coordinator/ Administrator Account Process ManagementClifton, Bristol
- Do you have experience in recruitment? Working as an administrator or advisor?
- Are you a confident communicator with strong administration skills?
- Have you got pride in your ability to be highly organised with excellent attention to detail?
If this sounds like you, read on...
We are currently recruiting for someone to join our Account Process Management team, a central function within our recruitment delivery process. Operating between our internal business areas and our portfolio of external clients, APM ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day recruitment process.
As an Account Process Manager, you will be in direct contact with the Client, receiving first-hand information on new vacancies, interview requests, offers of employments, contract extensions and terminations.Your skills:
- Previous or current experience in a recruitment environment
- Strong knowledge of recruitment processes
- Your strengths lie in administration and organisation, and you are used to working with a high workload in a fast-paced environment
- You are good at multi-tasking and problem solving, remaining calm and collected under pressure
- You pride yourself in being highly organised with excellent attention to detail and accuracy in your work.
- You are polished and professional, comfortable communicating with external Clients and a wide range of internal teams.
- Client and customer facing
- Collecting data and reporting
We are looking for someone with drive and ambition, energy and motivation, discipline and dependability. We encourage personal development and progression within the company, so we want to see career-minded individuals.Key Responsibilities:
Confident and professional communication is vital, as you are dealing directly with key client accounts, as well as supporting a wide range of internal business areas such as the Consultants, Compliance, HR, Relationship Managers, Recruitment Business Partners and Directors.
You will have your own accounts to look after, and some shared accounts, so you need to be able to work autonomously but also be a team player and be prepared to assist others when required.
It is a high pressure role, with a large volume of work and strict deadlines to meet. It is vital that you are able to prioritise your workload, keep track of a several moving parts, offer solutions to problems that arise, and ensure all tasks are completed to the highest standard.
For more information please get in touch with Hassan Lenga-Kroma, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant, on or email