An award winning, legal 500 law firm based in Camberley require as Solicitor to join their Employment team on a full time, permanent basis.
Working closely with the senior members of the team, the job-holder will make a significant contribution to the development of the Employment team, advising a predominantly corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
- Responsible for creation and development of client relationships
- Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
- Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
- Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
- Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
- Solid experience working in an established and recognised Employment team
- Excellent client care skills
- Need to have a more corporate work employment focus.
- Able to present and train on employment law best practice
Apply now for further details!