This role presents an opportunity to work on the No.1 cruise brand in the UK, helping to create extraordinary travel experiences for our guests. We have big plans for the future with our existing guests and fleet as we return to sea, as well as new guests and new Excel class ships (Iona from August 2021 and Arvia from December 2022), so this is an exciting time to work in the business.
You will be supporting the brand development and product teams and collaborating with cross functional teams in the delivery of compelling and distinctive brand content (product specs, copy development and image selections) that is motivating for our guests (existing and new) on a 6 months fixed term contract.The Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Executive
to join the P&O Cruises Brand Development team. Reporting directly into the P&O Cruises Brand Development Senior Manager, this is a 6 month FTC
role within the Brand, Marketing & Sales team.
Key accountabilities of this role will include
- Product specs - deliver product specs for existing fleet and new build to support IT pre cruise enhancements and product development. Work with the internal studio to develop the content and proof materials.
- Brand - portal brand input requirements and brand content support
- Entertainment - manage and develop content for entertainment and activity materials including guest entertainers, speakers, light entertainment, production shows, biographies, on board talks and events. Develop a new process for product information creation, upload and activation.
- Food & Beverage - support and develop all content requirements including My Cruise updates, website, promotional material and seasonal/itinerary offerings
- Return to Service (fleet) and New Build (Iona and Arvia) - support with completion of product spec documents for handover to the Guest experience teams.
We are looking for someone who is highly creative, has a 'can do' and problem solving attitude, is considered in their thinking and has a marketing eye. The ability to influence stakeholders, collaborate with cross functional teams in a large business and have an unrelenting focus on understanding our guests is key.
You will be able to maintain a brand perspective whilst understanding the needs of other areas within the business, have strong organisational skills, and thrive on building relationships with your colleagues.
You will have experience of working with creative teams, agency interactions, developing content and creative (including some copywriting experience) and an industry recognised qualification related to Brand, Marketing or Business.This position has been leveled at CUK09 and is a 6 months fixed term contract
To view the job description, please click apply.