Due to significant growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Fund Treasury Manager to joins us. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that plays a key role in the business. This role can be based at our London or Manchester office with some home working. Due to the current Pandemic this will be initially home based only.What will you be doing?
Is this you?
- Management of cash balances within each of the fund vehicles
- Management of short to medium cashflow projection
- Management of RCF facilities, collating utilisation requests, initiating funding requirements, recommendation of cashflows.
- Liaising with various parties following through from payment recommendation to receipt by beneficiary.
- Assistance in review of month end bank reconciliations.
- Various ad-hoc requests such as liaison with auditors and depository, and month end process
- Various other AdHoc duties associated with the early stage startup and growth nature of the Fund.
Why Arrow Global?
- Ability to work teams across various jurisdictions
- Strong aptitude for numbers
- Excellent attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
- Efficient, reliable and thorough approach
- Drive and initiative - the desire to add value, proactive approach
- Fast paced - ability to work on a variety of tasks with tight deadlines
- Commitment to the business and the team - the ability to contribute over and above the job alone
- Strong intellect - the ability to analyse and distil information quickly and effectively
Arrow Global Group is a leading European investor and asset manager in the non-performing and non-core assets sector. Operating in five different geographies and servicing over 9 million customer accounts. Our Purpose - building better financial futures.
We offer a competitive salary and attractive benefits package and we pride ourselves on rewarding success with our excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. We also have colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work collaboratively with multiple European countries.Please note - we are an equal opportunities employer and FCA regulated company - we will conduct credit, fraud, criminal record and 5-year reference checks as part of our pre-employment screening. (Strictly No Recruitment Agencies Please)