About the Job
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a Primary school in the Cheltenham area from September 2021.The Opportunity
The Teaching Assistant will be working within the Reception class and will be supporting the classroom on both a general and 1:1 basis, working with any students who require additional support within the classroom. This role is due to start in September and continue on a full-time, long-term basis until May 2021.
The successful applicant will be working students with Special Educational Needs within the classroom so will be required to have strong knowledge and ideally experience working with SEND. As It is essential that you are a kind, compassionate and caring individual with proven experience of reengaging students within the classroom and making learning accessible to pupils you work with. Strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum is essential.
Interviews will be taking place soon.Contract/Position Details:
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Location - Cheltenham
- Position - Teaching Assistant
- Type of work -contract
- Start date - September 2021
- Full-time/part-time - full-time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65-£70 per day
- Hours - 08:30 - 15:30
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Previous experience working in a UK school - essential
- Experience of the EYFS curriculum
- Previous experience working with SEND - highly desirable
- Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Complete Safeguarding Training - Prospero can provide this training
To find out more or apply for this position, please send your CV to .
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.