Asset Management AdministratorLocation:
35 hours per week
As Asset Management Administrator, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite
residential property manager by:
- Delivering an effective and professional Asset Management service to stakeholders, you will undertake varying administrative duties associated with property asset management.
- Supporting the Asset Management Supervisor, you will assist with but not limited to; calculation of rent reviews, client reporting, valuation reports and analysis and validation of customer and asset data.
You are organised, and have the ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight deadlines.
Having fantastic communication and interpersonal skills means you can engage with both internal and external customers.
As you have a 'can do' attitude you want to take ownership of the tasks you do, and undertake them to a consistently high standard, as well as supporting your team.
You have excellent knowledge of MS Office.About Us
FirstPort is the UK's leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.Main Responsibilities
- Provide a proactive, comprehensive and professional administrative coordination support for the asset management department.
- Create and prepare client reporting packs ensuring accuracy and deadlines achieved.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly valuation reporting.
- Calculate and validate rent review calculations.
- Ensure external suppliers payment demands are reconciled and recharged appropriately.
- Assist with the production of Management Agreements.
- Verify accuracy of data held within customer and asset database.
- Produce adhoc reports and data analysis providing trend analysis to your line manager and/or department.
- Log and monitor customer complaints process through to resolution.
- Ensure client sales invoices are raised in a timely manner.
- We look out for people's best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.Inventive
- We're creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.Respectful
- We listen, consult and take on-board people's opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people's lives, and act with respect at all times.Skilled
- We've the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We're informed, and we're always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.Trustworthy
- We're always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.The Benefits
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We'll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.