TimePlan are working with a fantastic SEMH school in Southampton who are looking for Learning Support Assistants.
The school is based in Bournemouth and caters for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties and behavioural difficulties. They pride themselves on supporting pupils to make progress both academically, emotionally and socially. Only a short walk from the train station so easily accessible for any and all applicants. The staff are welcoming and supportive and the facilities are great!
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- hold a current and clear DBS.
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with.
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others.
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role.
- confident managing behaviour.
- Location - Southampton, Hampshire
- Position - SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Work type - Support
- Start date - ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Rate of pay - £65-£75 per day, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on
We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.