Chain IQ Group AG
The Trading Venues professional works as part of a global team supporting our clients efforts related to On/Offboarding regulatory compliant trading/investment services covering stakeholders from pre to post trade. Our team has a global remit and is involved from legacy voice brokerage to the most advanced Blockchain and AI models, including patents licensing for our premier clients. The Trading venues professional is part of a client facing team and needs to gain an understanding or the current regulatory requirements needed to process client Rulebooks, Rate Cards and Membership Agreements for all types of asset classes covering both the Buy and Sell Side.
You report to the Head Banking Services and are expected to support the daily execution related requests from our senior client stakeholders in Investment Banking, Asset Management and Private Banking.
- Provide support for regulatory related functions (Compliance, Third Party Risk Management, Information Security).
- Support the sales and trading teams to review Terms of Business, Rulebooks and Rate Cards in order to facilitate access on electronic trading platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance of regulatory compliance by liaising with the Brokers and Trading Venues, the Money Laundering and Regulatory Officer, as well as technology and Commercial management.
- Assist asset class specific product managers, sales and trading management in the delivery of innovative client focused electronic execution product enhancements.
- Make daily use of the Trading Venues Data Base (TVDB), the Brokers and Trading Venues documentation inventory tool used to provide transparency for both internal audit and external regulatory reviews.
- As both the trading and regulatory landscape change very fast, this position offers you unique technological, regulatory, compliance, and data science exposure, as these functions all integral to Banking Services
- Master degree with specialization in Finance, post-graduate MBA/Chartered Accountant
- Proven knowledge in the Brokers & Trading Venues Execution Derivatives markets in a global platform/institution
- High-level analytical skills and an interest in technology as a way to assist the clients
- Fluent in English proficient skills, both written and spoken
- Clear understanding of electronic trading platforms, protocols and vendor platforms is advantageous
- 1-3 years' of electronic/voice trading/investment experience in a financial institution
- Experience in regulatory framework applied to dealers/customers RFQ/streaming execution..
- Qualified track record in regulatory projects: MiFID II, BMR, etc... projects
- Good understanding of Financial Derivatives execution processes including Legal & Compliance aspects
- Knowledge of most common trading systems and regulatory reporting platforms
- Certification (CEFA, CFA level 2/3) in financial markets is a requirement
- Adequate knowledge of the trade life cycle
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multicultural environment
- Resilient and proactive
- Curious and open-minded
- Advanced excel skills are advantageous
- Team- and service-oriented personality
Why Chain IQ:
- You will take responsibility and will be granted the level of freedom as needed
- You will have the possibility to grow both personally and professionally
- We offer a fair and market-oriented compensation
- We individually support your personal development in order to strengthen your competences
- We act as a team and have a family oriented mindset
- We have a culture of open and honest communication as well as appreciation
Your benefits within Chain IQ:
- Modern working conditions as well as 5 weeks of holidays
- Individual choice of the pension plan suiting your needs
- Contribution to professional education programs (financially & time wise)
- Culture of trust: flexible working hours and the possibility of Home Office in a manageable framework