Operations Engineer London to £70k
Operations Engineer / Networking (Linux HTTP OSPF) One of the biggest digital property websites in the UK is seeking a skilled Operations Engineer with strong networking experience to join their high-performing team.
With over 6.5 billion page views a month, their website contains a vast amount of valuable data and is one of the most visited websites in the world, and as an Operations Engineer, you'll play a critical role in supporting its smooth operation.
As an Operations Engineer you'll be responsible for key networking tasks, including switching, routing, load balancing and traffic management. You'll work with diverse, modern tools and technologies including Unix and API gateways, and will be encouraged to explore new and emerging technologies to determine what the best tool is for the task at hand.
With clear pathways to career progression and support, this is an excellent opportunity to accelerate your career in a company that has experienced unprecedented success.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in London offices in due course, with continued flexible work opportunities including 1-2 days a week working from home*
- You have strong Unix/ Linux administration skills
- You have a broad remit of networking experience including switching, routing, load balancing, traffic management, API gateways (e.g. F5 BigIP, NGINX, Kong)
- You have networking security experience, e.g. Brocade, Juniper or Cisco
- You have a basic understanding of how websites, work, HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP
- You're a natural problem-solver and enjoy troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
- You're familiar with Bash and/ or Python for scripting
As an Operations Engineer you'll earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus an attractive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Operations Engineer / Networking (Linux HTTP OSPF) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4450 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92930048