Brewster Partners are working with a historic Sheffield company to recruit a treasurer on a 14 month contract to cover maternity leave. This role will be responsible for the overall management of the bank accounts within the group, the accuracy of cashbooks, general ledger cash, working with banks and analysis within the department.The Role:
- Working with two main banks to be able to manage all aspects which include timely and accurate cashbook maintenance / reconciliation and review of all payments from the bank whether direct debit or electronic
- Liaising with different departments such as AP & Payroll to monitor all Supplier payments / Payroll costs to ensure sufficient funds are drawn down to cover these, along with any Direct Debits & ad-hoc payments
- Ensure that cash balances within the GL accounts are accurately stated. Reconcile cashbook on a daily basis and GL accounts on a monthly basis
- Process cashbook payments when required
- Monitor and communicate foreign currency exposure through hedging deals with financier
- Ensure that foreign currency cash receipts are allocated against the correct loan account
- Ensure all cash received is applied to the correct Customer accounts and onto the correct collateral lines within the facility
- Ensure that cash sweeps to loan facility are accurately made by company and corrected where required
- Take overall responsibility for completion of AR collateral reconciliations to the financier, investigating reconciling cash movements. Ensure that these reconciliations are submitted within deadlines stipulated within the agreement
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of the monthly collateral pack and ineligible re-set
- Preparing the liquidity which reconciles to the Bank loan on a daily basis.
- Monitoring and understanding of all the bank charges across the loan, including interest, valuation etc.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the Loans on a monthly basis, including the journal postings for cumulative fx movements within the month on the currency loan lines
- At Least 3 years' experience in Accounts and working with within a similar position
- Ability to self-organise workload
- Experience of fast-paced environment with high-transactional volume is an advantage
- A can do attitude to help with business needs such as day to day office management
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear communicator
If this role is of interest please click apply!
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.