• Reporting directly to our Client Services Director
• Managing workflows of a small team (2 staff), ensuring delivery of work accurately and on budget
• Management, development and coaching of junior staff within your team.
• Manage your own portfolio of clients ensuring quality of service and expert advice.
• Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and Limited companies
• Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
• Undertake initial file reviews for your team prior to being reviewed by the Client Services Director.
• Analytical reviews for clients: conduct client review meetings to assist clients to interpreting their financial data.
Modern, successful, 3 Director, fast-growing firm of Chartered Accountants. It utilises the latest online accounting systems & has a track-record of developing staff.
The firm is growing organically & by acquisition.
• Previous experience working in an Accountancy Practice environment.
• Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
• Excellent technical knowledge of current Financial Reporting Standards
• Knowledge of accounting/tax systems; specifically, Xero would be an advantage
Circa £45,000 per annum, 5% employer pension contributions, CPD allowance and relevant subscriptions paid along with 25 days holiday.