One of North Yorkshires leading law firms is looking to add an experienced residential conveyancer to its team in York.
You will be joining a successful department where you will be responsible for running a caseload of both freehold and leasehold files along with working closely with department manager on new build relationships both existing and new. Other responsibilities will include:
To be successful you will:
- Transfers of equity
- Simple declaration of trusts
- Developing junior members of the team
- Ensure clear and regular expectations/tasks are set for conveyancing legal assistants within the team
- Liaise regularly with other fee-earners to ensure team targets are met
- Have previous experience managing a caseload or freehold, leasehold, and new build sales & purchase
- Have the ability to work towards fee earning targets
- Possess proven up to date skills and knowledge in residential conveyancing to a high standard
- 3-4 years+ PQE
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to join this top law firm in York, then simply apply or get in touch with Chloe Howard at G2 Legal.