Legal Secretary, 2+ years' experience, London - A successful, multi-service law firm in Greater London are currently seeking an experienced Legal Secretary.
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary
LOCATION: Greater London
SALARY: £18,000 - £25,000
This highly regarded firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their growing team. The successful Legal Secretary will have strong academics, experience of working as a Legal Secretary for a minimum of two years and ideally knowledge or working within a Personal Injury team.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
• Screen telephone calls and take relevant messages
• Taking instructions from clients, preparing witness statements, corresponding with client and others, including the court and experts.
• Assisting solicitors and other fee earners
• Checking lengthy documentation and proofreading as required
• Completing legal forms.
• Provide administrative support to fee earners
• Undertaking any other suitable ad hoc duties as and when required