A top 25 UK Leading law firm is looking for a capable and competent associate to join their Real Estate department within the Chichester area.
The successful candidate will not only have strong history within the field but will be confident, cool under pressure and have a drive to ensure they delver the best work. Their duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with a strong team involving soe of the best professionals within the field
- Maintain an organised portfolio
- Liaising with clients to ensure a successful client service
- Support partners in their caseloads and work with others on larger projects
- 6+ PQE
- Be client Focused.
- Confident in their ability
- Team working capability
- Efficient in providing service.
- Have key initiative skills
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Foundation of integrity
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Willmott Mukuma for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful