An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Solicitor to join our Tax, Trusts and Estates (TTE) team in Leeds, working with the existing team to advise high net worth individuals and families on the legal and tax aspects of estate and succession planning and tax planning.Private Client Solicitor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Associate Solicitor to join the Tax, Trusts and Estates team for a sought after national Law Firm. This role is to join the successful team based in Leeds city Centre. The successful Solicitor will be working with the existing team to advise high net worth individuals and families on the legal and tax aspects of estate and succession planning and tax planning.Your Role and Key Requirements
In return you will receive a generous salary DOE and be rewarded for high standards of work.
- Have a solid background of advising on, implementing and running complex wills, lifetime trusts, deeds of variation, powers of attorneys and estate administration;
- STEP qualified or working towards the STEP qualification;
- Be experienced in advising on lifetime IHT planning and on the taxation of trusts and their general administration;
- Be able to demonstrate strong financial disciplines and the ability to work collaboratively with other teams and external professionals; and
- Have an aptitude for business development and a passion for growing strong client and referrer relationships.
The firm also offer a huge number employee benefits including a generous 25 days annual leave, a bonus two days for charitable fund raising and a variety of well-being initiatives to encourage positive mental health both in and out of the workplace as well as flexible working options to ensure that you are fully supported to work the way that best suits you.
This position is ideal for an Private Client Solicitor with experience dealing with HNW clients and the more complex side of Wills Trusts and estates. Someone who is ambitious and commercially aware and ready to take the next step in their career.