Our client, a global investment management institution, with significant Assets Under Management, currently seeks a Finance Manager, to be based in London.
The Finance Manager, will be part of the wider Finance team and will:
- Be responsible for the group cost allocations and recharges including ensuring the policy is up-to-date and correctly applied.
- Develop and deploy reporting, incorporating descriptive data where possible, to support greater transparency of the allocated cost base to a variety of users.
- Manage the monthly IT cost recharging process whilst improving the reporting.
- Work closely with the business, financial control, VAT and transfer pricing teams to ensure that the needs of each function are met.
- Act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders providing analysis as needed.
- Be heavily involved in the annual budgeting plan and other key projects.
- Manage one individual, reviewing their work and conducting appraisals.
As such, the successful Finance Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) with extensive knowledge of cost reporting and allocations.
- Previous experience working for a large corporate environment (preferably Financial Services).
- A strong background in providing business support to senior stakeholders.
- Confident communicator capable of explaining complex processes to users with and without finance backgrounds.
- Self starter able to work independently and deliver change on a timely basis.
If you have similar experience to that outlined above and are looking for a permanent opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003