Partner Financial are working with a private equity backed services business based in Central London. The brand has a strong track record of growth and a notable footprint operating in over 90 countries, their strategy positions the brand at the forefront of its market and main competitors. The business is looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to partner key internal stakeholders in delivering financial growth and budget attainment within the business.
The successful candidate will have exceptional financial and commercial awareness, being able to quickly understand and digest the key business priorities and then provide financial advice and support to ensure these are achieved. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Driving better operational performance through ownership of monthly reviews with the senior management team you support
- Managing an effective and accurate budgeting and forecasting process that provides clear direction on the annual position
- Working closely with the Managing Director of your division to develop a strategy for the business and prioritise cost/investment decisions
- Providing pricing, cost and margin analysis on business development opportunities
- Analysing trend data to give insight into the team as to potential risks and opportunities that may arise
- Supporting the identification of potential new revenue streams
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Highly inquisitive and organised with the ability to work to work on multiple pieces of work, with multiple deadlines
- Analytical, with the ability to analyse, interpret and present financial and business data
- Ability to perform complex modelling to analyse financial feasibility of projects
- Highly inquisitive and organised with the ability to work on multiple pieces of work, with multiple deadlines
Interested candidates should send their CV to William Sharples. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give me a call to discuss.