Partner Financial are working with a large, international organisation who are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join their high-profile Transformation programme.
The role will lead the delivery of a new end to end Order Management or Order to Cash System to the highest standard. This requires a person with a strong technical background in order-to-cash products and services with excellent communication and analytical skills. This role requires an individual who will operate in a 'hands on' capacity and delve into every detail of the project cycle.Role Responsibilities:
- Drive a system development lifecycle - leading design, specification, development, testing and deployment cycles.
- Facilitate and manage internal senior stakeholders to arrive at the most effective OMS operating process.
- Engage with Finance, Commercial and Operational stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ensure key stakeholder sign off is achieved and documented for all key stages of the project.
- Ensure process documentation, including standard operating procedures and training materials, are accurately maintained.
- Ensure that there is an adequate training and training programme and materials provided to the relevant staff.
- Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for the program is rigorous and adhered to.
- Ensure end-to-end process alignment with an effective SOx control environment.
- Ensure successful business outcomes are documented, measured and achieved.
- Record of designing and implementing process improvement within a large matrix-based organisation.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience of operating within a finance shared service environment.
- Several years of relevant experience in systems integration.
- Relevant experience of an entire order-to-cash process.
- International working experience working with offshored development organisations.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation then please feel free to give us a call to discuss.