Accounts Payable Assistant - Bracknell
We are delighted to be supporting our professional, well-established, UK client who seek an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their growing finance team. Ideally you will have previous Accounts Payable experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, motivated team.
This role is ideally suited to candidate with recent Accounts Payable experience and be ready for their next move. Your role will be varied and you will receive full training on any areas you require - but previous experience is essential.
You will report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, and your duties as an Accounts Payable Assistant will include:
- Process supplier invoices daily
- Reconciliation of monthly statements
- Process refunds as and when requested by the business
- Prepare and process payment runs for both supplier invoices and refunds via either cheque or bank transfer
- Handle supplier queries
- Assist with daily bank accounts reconciliation
- Support & maintain all current and authorised forms, ensuring all procedures and mandates are published
- Responsible for month end reconciliation of all allocated suspense accounts
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will offer:
- Enthusiasm, and dedication to this role
- Superb communication skills
- The ability to work with complex systems and information
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Offer a high attention to detail
This role is a wonderful opportunity to join a small but growing accounts payable team, where every day is different. Currently the team are all working from home, but have a plan to return to the office later this year, potentially a few days a week. My client is based within easy reach of all public transport routes but also do offer superb modern offices and plenty of free parking. Please get in touch for information and a full job specification.