Senior Management Accountant - Real Estate
- OUR CLIENT
is one of the leading real estate private equity investors currently operating within the UK. As an established name in the market, they have been successfully identifying real estate investment opportunities across the UK and internationally for many years and they are now taking steps to move into the private rental sector. To facilitate this venture and with a track record of recruiting best in class talent for everything they do, they have created a new role and are now looking for a Senior Management Accountant to join their growing Finance team.THE ROLE -
will see the Senior Management Accountant reporting directly to the CFO and CEO at their London office and initially taking on the following key responsibilities listed below. As the business scales up rapidly, you will have the opportunity to develop and implement essential areas of the finance function and reporting process.
THE PERSON -
- Assisting with the implementation of accounting systems within a property management system.
- Responsible for monthly management accounts and CIS reporting.
- Preparing monthly forecasts and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Performance reporting and analysis at asset level.
- Stakeholder reporting to strict deadlines.
- Reviewing project budgets and comparing to actual.
- Undertaking performance reports and analysis at asset level.
- Assisting with the monthly drawdown process.
- Preparing statutory account information for Audit.
- Building and developing a strong team to meet the growing business needs.
- Provide ad hoc support and analysis to frame future business decisions.
To apply, you MUST