Financial / Management Accountant - 12-Month FTC. OUR CLIENT
is a listed, UK-based property investor, asset manager, and developer with a focus on commercial real estate. They have instructed us exclusively to recruit for a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) to join their dynamic team on a fixed-term contract basis. THE ROLE
will report into the Financial Controller and will involve the day to day control of a portfolio of companies and their management accounts, as well as assuming full ownership of the production of financial statements. As the Financial / Management Accountant, your duties will include (but will not be limited to) the following:
- Managing a portfolio of management accounts.
- Carrying out quarterly income and property cost reconciliations, and ensuring they comply with the financial statements.
- Carrying out investment property reconciliations.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations for debtors, current/non-current assets, and trade creditors.
- Assisting the external asset management clients with financial reporting.
- Producing and presenting to the managing agents for review of prelists of rent and service charge for asset managers.
To apply, you MUST