A leading Lloyd's of London Insurer, based in The City of London, requires a Senior Group Reporting Accountant to join them during a period of significant growth. The role will require strong Financial Reporting experience, experience of managing complex systems and an ACA/ACCA/CiMA accounting qualification with experience of working within an Insurance firm.
The successful candidate will be highly engaging, with strong systems management and improvement skills and experience of managing monthly and quarterly reporting closes.
- Ensure controls are adhered to in terms of accuracy of reporting
- Responsible for timely preparation of monthly & quarterly reports for consolidation
- Act as Finance Business Partner and first point of contact for the Group operations function
- Support statutory financial year end close
- Manage, coach and upskill team members throughout a period of growth and transition
- Exceptional interpersonal engagement skills
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CiMA)
- Solid track record of Financial Reporting/Syndicate Accounting within an Insurance firm
- Technical knowledge of IFRS or GAAP
- First rate interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to develop relationships at the most senior levels
This is a great opportunity to join a leading Lloyd's of London Insurance business, which is expecting exponential growth over the coming years and requires someone capable of driving that growth from a lead position.