Finance Manager Working in a rapidly growing energy company:-
This is a new role in response to continued business growth and complexity. Working with the Group Financial Controller, who in turn reports into the Group CFO, the Senior Finance Manager will have a broad remit with a strong focus on group cash flow management, technical accounting and provision of accurate and timely financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities and requirements:-
What you need to do now
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 8 years' experience in complex, corporate environment
- Demonstrable IFRS knowledge - including complex standards such as IFRS9 and IFRS16
- Significant experience cashflow forecasting
- Knowledge of complex consolidations
- Experience of debt funded company
- Proven line management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, SAGE and standard accounting packages
- Demonstrable influencing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.